Tag Archives: Jameson

Melmerby in the 1820s

The following information is extracted mostly from the “History, Directory, Gazetteer, of the Counties of Cumberland and Westmoreland …” by William Parson and William White, published in 1829. The village of Melmerby is in the Parish of the same name.  … Continue reading

Posted in Jameson, Melmerby, Photographs, Robinson, Salkeld, Smith | Tagged , , , , ,