Tag Archives: Sawer

Gamblesby in the 1820s

The following information is extracted mostly from the “History, Directory, Gazetteer, of the Counties of Cumberland and Westmoreland …” by William Parson and William White, published in 1829. Gamblesby is in the Parish of Addingham.  Up to the end of … Continue reading

Posted in Gamblesby, Huddart, Nicholson, Photographs, Salkeld, Smith, Westgarth | Tagged , , , , , , , , ,